Thursday, August 31, 2006

Masterdebate Me

There's been some confusion about whether I was being sarcastic or not with the SemanticReasoning.org post. I was. But I realized that I might not have been entirely fair to Alex and I just sent him this note:

I haven't read your entire argument but I couldn't get past the B-Statements.

Here's a quick question: would "my shirt is red" be a B-Statement?

I have a philosophy degree. May be interested in a debate. I would also humbly suggest you check out some phil of language.

A
Until he gets back to me here's another hilarious, but, I admit, possibly revolutionary website.


3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Baxter said...

oh im so relieved to hear this. that guy can take his pertainee and stick it where no pertainee has ever been before.

10:54 AM  
Blogger g said...

I am oh so eagerly awaiting his reply. Can't wait!

11:17 PM  
Blogger g said...

Hey! How come you stopped posting. I really wanted to know what came of your debate with alex...

Yours, with bated breath,
G

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home